Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gotta Love: Solemate (2)


I was only supposed to get dad's ticket for the game in SM but bf and I "unintentionally" passed by the department store.  These colorful babies caught my eye!  So after spending about 20 minutes choosing and fitting (with the help of my ever understanding bf, hihihi) I was able to buy these uber cute pairs.


Ok, these are not all colorful.  I had to buy some neutral ones that I can use everyday.  Plain, but still cute :)


Polka Dot and Gray
This season is all about neons and bright colors.  These two are definitely in the bag for me.  Pink and red ones are also available but unfortunately, I have no size.  If you see one in size 6, please get me both.  I promise to pay you :)


Lime and Light Blue
Remember, these only costs 2 for Php 399!  Grab yours while stocks lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...