Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gotta Love: Dress Up 4 -- Corporate

Work requires us to wear corporate attire Monday to Thursday.  When I'm feeling very corporate, this is my go to dress:


Dress: Witchery
Shoes: Celine

I love this dress from Witchery!  It cuts at the waist so it gives me curves while hiding my bulges (hehehe :P).  The fabric also does not hug my body so it's very comfortable to wear.  It also looks better with the belt.

Check my other post for more on this brand.

Here are my rules when selecting office attire:

1. Do not be limited to pants and blouse.  Experiment with skirts and dresses.
2. Invest in good pants that you can wear almost everyday.  Choose a color that is neutral (I like grey and brown) which can be paired with almost anything.  Kashieca has a good selection of these pants.
3. Try to incorporate trendy pieces in your outfit.
4. Invest in good blazers.  That way, you can wear a tank top with your pants and use the blazer as a cover up (still comfy).
5. Wear high heels, platforms, or wedges :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...