Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gotta love: Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom

Lipsticks or lip balms should be part of every girl's make up kit.  It gives us instant boost and makes our look more interesting even with a simple outfit.  

I like how Taylor Swift and Leighton Meester always seem to have the perfect puckers.  I read that Taylor loves to wear lipstain instead of lipstick or gloss since her hair gets caught up with her lips when she performs.  I have been on a quest to search for the perfect one that would suit me.  I like to have some color my lips without drying it out.  Sometimes lipsticks tend to be heavy and needs often retouch.  Thankfully I read in a magazine about Maybelline's Lip Smooth Color Bloom.






It's a white stick but interestingly, gives color to your lips once applied (kinda like a magic lipstick).  The outcome is dependent on the color of your lips as well.  It has two shades; the one I got is called "Pink Blossom".  The other was orange/peach (was not able to get the name though).  I was instantly hooked with this.  Perfect balance of color and shine with just enough moisture to last.  Bought this for only 79 pesos because of Maybelline's I Love MNY sale (until Jan 1)!  Grab one now :)





Maybelline Philippines fan page link

For notes on what nail polish I was wearing, read this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...