Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gotta Love: Nail Polish!


Ok, I admit, I have become a nail-a-holic.  I love to paint my nails (coz my sister influenced me :P ).  




Our nail polish collection (yes, we have a collection) grew over the last year. I'll be featuring two of the brands that we have most starting with Nail Up.


This brand came from Korea, as we have met the owner when we were there.  He also did some sample nail art on me (picture above).  One bottle costs about 90 pesos each.  Not sure now though if they still have the booth at Trinoma, but they were located near White Hat as far as I can remember.






But my favorites are the ones we have from OPI!  The colors are so vibrant, and they stay on your nails for a very long time.  It can even last on your nails for three weeks (so buking na ako, sometimes i forget to have my pedicure. hehehe).  I make a point to choose OPI when I have my nails done (so sulit!).




These two were given to me by a very good friend when he came home from the states!  Nice color choices Don! :)




These two are the easiest to apply.  Hindi halata kung hindi pantay ang paglagay mo dahil sa glitters.




My sister bought the rest at a bazaar.  I heard these are available in Rustan's though at a much higher price.  There are also some online stores selling some colors (check Digital Traincase).


Here is my OPI wishlist:
1. Congeniality Is My Middle Name from the Miss Universe Collection


2. Pros & Bronze from the Serena Williams Collection
3. Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. I'm wearing this right now when I had my nails done from Posh Nails (wait for my post about this nail salon).


And oh, did I mention they have a Nicki Minaj collection coming soon? Check out their site (http://www.opi.com/)



3 comments:

  1. OMG KM Na-inspire ako magpahaba ng nails! :) Nicki Minaj!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jam! Super pretty noh? :)

    Ynaj, go lang! Bagay sa mahabang nails yung Super Bass Shatter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...