Friday, December 23, 2011

Gotta Love: Maybelline Eye Shadows

2nd installment of my 3-part post :)  See part 1 here.

I already talked about eyeliners.  Now, I'll share with you the eyeshadows that I use.

The first one that I ever bought from Maybelline is Diamond Glow by Eyestudio in 03 Gray Pink.  I've always liked the combination of pink with gray or silver so this is perfect for me.  I've used this one for all the special occasions I have attended.


I've used this lots of time already :)

Other colors available for this are:

01 Copper Brown
02 Wine Pink
04 Ocean Blue
05 Fresh Green
06 Lilac Mauve

Since I've had this for a long time already, I decided to buy a new one and take advantage of the ongoing Maybelline sale (until January 1!).  I bought Hyper Diamonds in WN-1.  It's a combination of pink, purple, and brown.  Great for everyday use!


Other colors available:

Top: WN-1, GY-1  Bottom: GN-1, BU-1

The great thing about these eyeshadows is that it has instructions at the back!  So don't worry if you are a make up newbie, the steps are very easy to follow.

Easy to follow steps :)

Lastly, Maybelline also provides tutorial online.  Start looking fab girls! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...