Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gotta Love: Blush!

Blush is one thing that I wear every time I go out.  It makes my face lighten up with just a bit of color.

Here are some sample blushes that my sister and I use.

Dream Girl by 4U2 Shining Thru Cheek Color (#1)



I decided to let go of my Fashion 21 blush that I have been using for about a year now.  I wanted something more matte and more pink than the one I currently use.  Walked around Watson's and found Dream Girl.  It has bits of glitters but I definitely love the pink color.  It also comes with a puff which I prefer to use to apply on my cheeks then blend with my fingers.  Just a little dab, and you're good to go!


 A bit bulky to be placed in a small pouch bag
 I love the puff that comes with it!
Color on me when blended

Dream Girl can be found in SM department stores and Watson's.


Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Blush (Fresh Coral)



It's heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way.  It's easily blendable as well and can match any skin tone.  It comes with a cute little puff but I prefer to apply it with a brush.
 Easily fits in your bag

Darker than the Dream Girl shade that I got


The sad thing is it's not available anymore.  Can't find any stocks in Watson's or SM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...