Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashion Spotlight: Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

I love my Style.com app for Ipad!  It updates me with the latest shows from the noted fashion designers.  First on this series, Oscar de la Renta.  I love the designs he did for Spring 2012 collection.  So girly with all those ball gowns and lace details.


For his Pre-Fall collection, it was more for an everyday look rather than red carpet gowns which he is very known for.  


These two caught my eye: (pictures taken from style.com app)



This dress is just divine!  It looks so effortlessly made. The very light fabric is also very interesting


Love the details on this dress with the matching bolero.  


To see more of this collection, click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...