Food is my way to get stress out of a hell work week. Obvious naman diba? :P I know, it's bad but God made so many good chefs in the world! I'd like to try new restaurants once in a while and explore what they have to offer.
First on this series is Tender Bob's. If you're looking for American style cooking, be sure to put this on your list. They offer a variety of steaks, burgers, and pasta. Most of their food choices are served for sharing so make sure to bring your family or best buddies when you visit.
I've only eaten here twice and their Caesar Salad immediately became my favorite (yeah, I'm a goat). It has just the right amount of dressing, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Caesar Salad For Sharing: P405
For the Grunblers (appetizer), I've tried the Loaded Potato Skins. It's topped with bacon bits, sour cream and cheese.
Loaded Potato Skin: P240
They also have a variety of soups. We tried the Clam Chowder. Served in a bread bowl, this will definitely fill up your stomach.
Clam Chowder: P175
Here is the list of main courses that I have tried:
1. Fully Loaded Burger (half pound). Can either be served with fries or onion rings. So we ordered both! :P I liked the onion rings here better as compared to other restaurants. It's more sweet and no distinct after taste.
|Fully Loaded Burger with Onion Rings: P365|
|Served with Fries|
2. Meat Platter. It has four different kinds of meat (baby back ribs, chicken steak, domestic ribeye, pork chops). Tender Bob's also has their own steak sauce if you prefer this over the gravy.
|Photo Credits: Jam Santos. Meat Platter: P1100|
3. US Angus Ribeye Steak. There are a variety of sides which can go with your main dishes. Mom preferred mashed potatoes. There are also different serving sizes (Hungry, Hungry for 2, Starving).
US Angus Ribeye Hungry: P590
4. Porterhouse Steak. Dad ordered this with rice.
Porterhouse Steak Hungry: P395
5. South Western Chicken. Boneless chicken topped with cheese, salsa, and bacon. Served with barbeque sauce.
South Western Chicken: P345
For every meat order, they will ask how you'd like your meat to be cooked.
More menu items can be found in their website. Let me know of your thoughts once you tried to eat here, ok?