I usually work on EMEA shift (or mid-shift), however, there are certain days of the month where I have to work on Asia shift (or the normal 9-5 schedule). On these days, I don't usually don't have enough time to do a whole face of makeup, but I don't want to go out without some color on my face either, ergo, my go to Asia shift look! PS: Never mind my shiny nose.
I used the following products for this makeup look:
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer to even out my skin tone.
2. MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer to cover up my dark undereye circles.
3. Eye of Horus Ultimate Brow Define in Dynasty.
4. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to make my eyes look more awake.
5. Used a bit of NARS Laguna Bronzer to warm up the face.
6. Inglot Blush in #126.
7. Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Queen Bee for that pop of color.