Monday, February 20, 2012

Gotta Love: NYX Matte Lipstick

Earlier, I have shared with you my round lipstick collection.  This is the second of my 3-part post.

Matte shades have a big impact on me mainly because it is so versatile.  You can use it everyday or during formal occasions.  It gives you color without screaming "I am wearing a lipstick!".  

Lipsticks that are matte are very tricky.  You may encounter problems such as clumps.  Or it won't glide smoothly even after placing lip balm first.  Or the color is uneven.  All of these is answered by NYX Matte Lipsticks.  I love this product especially because the colors are so rich.  One touch and you are done!


PS: As shared in my first post, colors may vary depending on the camera settings.  These are taken indoors with flash.  Also, my lips are not that pinkish so that may affect color as well.  I added a swatch to help see the colors.  PM me or comment should you have any questions :)

Audrey
Angel
Tea Rose
I applied a tiny bit of lipbalm just to avoid drying my lips out.  Pictures above were taken right after I applied the lipstick but it will appear more matte as it dries out.

There are 22 shades available for this type.  All of these were ordered at Digital Traincase and Beauty and the Geeks for only 245 pesos.  

Stay tuned for the final installment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...