Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spoiler Alert: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace 3D

I don't know when my fascination for Star Wars series started.  I just knew I liked ever since I was little.  I've watched all six films.  And today I watched The Phantom Menace in 3D!

It was so cool to see the characters come to life with the movie being in 3D.  I especially like the scenes wherein Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan, and Jar Jar went through the core to get to Naboo and were being chased by the big creatures under water.  The pod race scenes were also very noteworthy as well as the fight between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Darth Maul.  Lightsaber 3D awesomeness!

Overall, I had a good experience watching the movie in 3D.  If you are a big fan, better catch this once in a lifetime experience!



"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. "
- Jedi Master Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...