Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 16 -- Valentine's

Even though I did not have anything special planned and going to be dating my work laptop the whole day, I still dressed up the part.

I feel red is overused for this day, I opted to go for a different color that still says love and sweet: Pink! :)

Bandage Skirt: Forever21
I like how my blouse is so lightweight that even though it has long sleeves, I can still use it during summer.

I love my new bandage skirt.  The combination of blue and pink screams cute!


I have a big abdominal area but I didn't have to wear a girdle because my long blouse hides it.  Horray for long blouses!!!

Partnered my outfit with simple gold accessories.

Necklace: Forever21
Hope you had a great Hearts Day spent with your family, friends, and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...