Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 15 -- VMA

The theme for our last coffee talk (work jargon for townhall meeting) is Video Music Awards, just in time for the Grammy's.  We were asked to dress up as our favorite pop music icon.  I don't really have a music icon at the moment so i thought of choosing from Hollywood stars.

I am super inspired by how Khloe Kardashian-Odom dresses up.  Even though she is the biggest and tallest among the sisters, she does not let that get in the way for her to look fabulous.  Her curves are hot!  

The Kardashian sisters' closets were featured in the latest issue of OK Philippines.  Khloe loves leopard print shoes and I've noticed that she wears black a lot.  


My outfit ended up looking too corporate (it was still a company event) but I'm happy with what I wore nonetheless.

Dress: Witchery
Sports Coat: Witchery
Here's the dress without the jacket.


I love how the dress is cinched at the waist which accentuates curves and hides my big tummy :P  Bulges are hidden! (Weird how the dress looked blue in the picture. It is actually kind of dark gray, almost black)


I've recently purchased these gorgeous pumps with leopard print heel detail from what I call now as my "secret fashion heaven".  PM me for details if you want to know where I bought these.  Can't wait for the next payroll so that I can buy more colors!  Weeee!


I paired the dress with these cute mod-inspired clip on earrings from Forever21.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...