Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gotta Love: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I have oily skin and it doesn't help that it is very humid here in the Philippines.  Stepping out even for just a few minutes will definitely result to shine in my face.  Just imagine how I look like after walk - fx ride - walk - mrt - walk - fx ride - overpass - office, my almost daily routine.  Good thing I found the perfect face powder for me!


True to it's name, this face powder helps me stay oil free after my daily commute routine.  I do not have to touch up immediately upon arriving.  Just a quick pat with tissue and I'm good to go.  I also love using it to set my foundation whenever I attend formal gatherings.  The matte finish makes me photo-ready anytime. 

What I also love about this is that I don't have to use so much.  My first tub lasted for more than 6 months.  This does not come with a sponge applicator so a face brush should be handy.  But the brush is better though in spreading the product.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder comes in 6 colors: Transparent, Pink Blossom, Peach Glow, Silky Beige, Nude Beige, and Sandstorm (the one I use).  Sadly, it's not available yet it malls.  Thank God for online shops who imports these products!  Feel free to contact me if you would like to know where I got mine :)

13 comments:

  1. hi sis! may I ask kung saang online shop ka nakabili nito? :)) thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Check out this site:

      http://www.nyxwholesaleph.com/testopencart/index.php?route=common/home

      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Joyce,

      Thanks for dropping by. It's 310 pesos at nyxwholesaleph.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I want this powder but still undecided on what shade to choose. -_- can you help me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello girl!

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope this comment reaches you as you have not left your email address.

      Anyway, it really depends on your skin tone. I can say I'm more of medium to fair, so I used Sandstorm. However, right now I'm using Transparent, which is lighter than Sandstorm. I use it more as a finishing powder over my foundation.

      Check out this link to see the shades: http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/face/stay-matte-pressed-powder

      Hope this helped!

      Love,
      KM

      Delete
  4. I cant find it in ur given site...
    http://www.nyxwholesaleph.com/testopencart/index.php?route=common/home..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki,

      They moved to a new site. I think it is now called Makeup Inbox PH.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Love,
      KM

      Delete
  5. Hello po. I saw your blog after searching for stay matte pressed powder reviews. I would like to ask lang po sana if how po yung shipping fee ng makeupinboxph? From Leyte po kasi ako eh. Thanks po and Good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      I think that their shipping rates are published in their website. Check out this link: http://makeupinboxph.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=9

      Happy shopping!

      Delete
  6. Hi ! I just want to ask if pwede ba to sa sensitive skin? Kahit kase mga pressed powder lng such as ever bilena products na iiritate skin ko, laging tinutubuan ng pimples after the day na nag apply ako. And yung muka ko parang may plastic na, i mean pag inistrectch ung plastic, may mga kulubot at shiny ung balat, can you recommend, any facial care and foundation products for me ? Thanks ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ! I just want to ask kung pwede ba to sa skin ko. Sobrang sensitive ko kase kahit na mga johnsons face powder nag kaka pimples ako at nangangati minsan ung ibang part ng muka ko. Parang may plastic ung muka ko na kapag inistrech mo ung balat, ung itsura na stretch na plastic, na shiny din. parang it need peeling kase parang sobrang tanda na ng balat. Can you recommend any facial care and foundation for me? Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jmon!

      Thanks for dropping by my blog! So far, ok naman ako sa powder na ito. Been using it for years and no breakouts because of this product so far.

      For skin care, since sensitive ka, try using non alcoholic and organic products. Check Human Nature, kasi all natural products nila. I use their facial wash and ok naman. Wala din breakouts.

      Try to have a good regular skin care regimen (cleanse, tone, moisturize). And while healing your skin, use bb creams or tinted moisturizer para light coverage lang muna. Minsan kasi super heavy yung coverage ng foundations at madali mag-cake pag may skin issues.

      Hope this helps! ��

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...