Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dress Up 45 -- Go For Gold

I'm baaaaaaack!!! I super missed blogging as I have been in hiding for the past couple of months.  Super busy with other stuff but I finally told myself I have to do some posts.  Anyway, what better way to kick things off with an outfit post.

I've mentioned before that I super love online shopping with all the convenience it brings.  Not to mention, super fabulous finds you won't find in malls.  

Fashion Galore is one of my favorite online shops I buy from.  They offer great variety of clothes, from blouses to dresses, at very affordable prices.  Not to mention very stylish and made with quality.  I've featured some of them already before and I feel I'll keep coming back for more.


I'm into gold right now so this shirt is perfect.  I also love the spike details on the sleeves which makes my outfit girly and edgy at the same time.  My Mia Casa Love bracelet is making it's first post appearance as well (also bought online from Zalora) :)

Shirt: Fashion Galore
Shorts: Kamiseta
Sandals: Forever 21

And, thanks to my sister, I found some cool sunnies online as well.  I really, really love big sunnies so this one is perfect!  Visit @fabkikay on Instagram for more styles at affordable prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...