Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gotta Love: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

This is the last of my 3-part post.  I have shared with you previously round lipsticks and matte lipsticks.  Now this is my favorite of all <3

The tagline:  It is not a lipstick nor a lip gloss.  It's NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and I'm totally in love with it!

First thing that you'll notice when you open the bottle is that is smells so good (like cream and butter. yum!).  It glides on smoothly on your lips and will then turn matte after some time.

PS: As shared in my previous posts, color may vary due to the different camera settings.  These were indoors with flash.  Also, my lips are not that pinkish so that may affect color as well.  I added a swatch to help see the colors.  PM me or comment should you have any questions :)

Milan
San Paulo
And my favorite, Antwerp
It is so easy to apply, perfect for people always on the go and for make up newbies who have a hard time applying lipsticks.  If only I could hoard and stock up on these...

It is also very affordable.  Only 290 pesos at Digital Traincase but you can pre order at Beauty and the Geeks for 245 pesos.  Promise, you'll love this as much as I do.  Also, BF does not mind when I wear this (hope I am right :P).  He usually hates it when I wear lipstick so this is an added bonus for me!  Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...