Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gotta Love: Dress Up 2 -- LBD

I've mentioned before that I am a huge fan of dresses.  I wear one almost everyday as my office attire.  The one I'm wearing from the below picture is from an Australian brand called Witchery.



My aunt works as a store manager for their Sydney branch and she gave me this (she gets freebies: lucky!).  The dress was originally longer; had to cut it to become a mini and fit me better.  I also had to wear a bandeau since it had a low neckline.  Here's me wearing it on a weekend:






The other dress my sister was wearing was also from the same brand.  Be sure to check out their website.  Their Spring and Summer collection is already available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...