Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chic-Boy Scandal

So there's a post going around Facebook regarding a caterpillar found in Chic-Boy's Ginisang Kangkong.  I don't want to post the photo because it's so gross.  According to the official fan page of this fast food, it is impossible to happen since their vegetables are cut into small pieces, unlike the caterpillar found which was still whole.  They said that this might just be their competitor trying to make a bad impression on the restaurant.  Check their statement here.


I personally like Chic-Boy because they offer a variety of menu at affordable prices.  I also like their Torones con leche.  My manager owns the Recto branch and I was satisfied with the service and cleanliness they maintain.


What do you think of this?  True or just a marketing strategy?  You be the judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...