Friday, December 23, 2011

Gotta Love: Maybelline Mascara

Last installment on my 3-part post (part 1 and part 2 here)

Now I would like to share with you my thoughts on mascara.  As I have long but thin lashes, mascara is a must to enhance my lashes.



First mascara that I am going to talk about is Maybelline's Hyper Curl Volum' Express.  It keeps my lashes curled up after using an eyelash curler.  It also stays on for a long time.  It's light on the lashes so it's great for daytime wear.


It comes with a slightly curled up brush that fits into the shape of your lashes.  My problem here is it has a little clumping when applied though bearable.

It comes in both washable and waterproof versions.

The next mascara I'm going to share is about Maybelline's Hyper Curl Volum' Express Cat Eyes.  


For me, this is a better version of the other mascara because it comes with a comb, instead of a brush.  It's so much easier to apply and there is almost no clump.  Ingenious, right? :)


It also stays on all through out the day.

The Cat Eye is more expensive than the other Hyper Curl version but it's ok to spend a little more for better results.

Hope you had a great time reading my posts!  Don't forget to take advantage of the ongoing Maybelline sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...