Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dress Up 46 -- Kourtney

Yes, I am a big Kardashian fan.  More than the clothes, bags, and travels, I totally adore the relationship they have with each other.  But yeah, it's the clothes.  Hahaha!

I tend to gravitate more to Kourtney's fashion sense.  A boho chic, or sometimes, cool-mommy fashion.  Because she is already a mom of two, she always wears comfy clothes like leggings and loose blouses but still looking fab at the same time.



Here's my interpretation of Kourt's fashion.  Hope you like it! :)

PS: Stalker photos taken by my sister :P

Top: Mango Jeans
Leggings: Cotton On
Sandals: Forever 21
Bag: Bagfull Manila
Sunglasses: Fab Kikay




2 comments:

  1. I'm a big Kardashian fan too and I have to say you did a great job on the outfit. I can totally picture Kourtney wearing something similar. I love those sunglasses!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...