Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gotta Love: Sunflower Beauty Oil by Human Heart Nature



A miracle oil as described by Human Heart Nature, a company known for providing organic products here in the Philippines.  Why "miracle" you might ask?  According to their website, this product provides the following benefits:

1. Softens and lightens underarms
2. Lightens dark under eye circles 
3. Lightens dark spots and pimple marks 
4. Under eye moisturizer 
5. Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks 
6. Softens feet soles, knees and elbows 
7. Removes stubborn makeup 
8. Overall body moisturizer 
9. Moisturizes dry hair ends 
10. Softens the cuticles 
11. De-frizzes hair 
12. Adds shine to dull hair 
13. Relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites 
14. Nourishes and conditions eyelashes 
15. Lightens dark lips 
16. Soothes skin after shaving 
17. Relieves itchy scalp 
18. Soothes skin damaged by sunburn 
19. Smoothens skin from shaving 
20. Helps soothe rashes 
21. Helps heal skin infections 
22. Hydrates dry patches 
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars.

All of these benefits in a single product?  Too good to be true right?  But as I've come to see after weeks of using it almost everyday, I can testify the good effects of this product on me.  I'm a total convert!  I love it!

I stumbled upon this product while looking for a good beauty product to lighten my pimple marks.  A lot of blogs have been talking about it, with high ratings at that so I gave it a try.  Indeed, it helped lighten my dark spots faster!  And  the best part of all, I didn't experience any break out after (except right before my period starts, a regular thing for me) unlike the other commercial beauty products I've tried available in the market.  Even though it's oil, it didn't clog my pores. I use it after my toner at night and I must say, my face looks more radiant in the morning when I wake up.

I also started to use it on my hair to tame and shape my digitally permed hair.  It's non-greasy unlike the previous product I was using.  I also use it as my body moisturizer which is better than lotion as it's more light.  I also had this dry patch of skin at the back of my neck (which I didn't know where I got) and this oil helped a lot to diminish this rough patch.  I will try to use it religiously on my underarms and let's see if it will lighten up.  My first bottle is almost empty and I plan to buy the bigger one, just in time because Human Heart Nature has a promo to celebrate their most successful product.


I'm on a "chemical detox" now and I bought their strengthening shampoo and conditioner recently.  You'll hear from me in a few weeks if this works as well.

Have a nice day everybody! :)

PS: All photos from Human Heart Nature website and Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...