Monday, October 8, 2012

Dress Up 42 -- Modern Filipiniana

A few weeks ago, I attended an office event at The Manila Hotel.  The title of the event was Maynila and we were encouraged to wear something Filipiniana inspired.  I don't know what's with this theme but it's being used a lot lately (remember the wedding I attended with this theme as well?).  Anyway, I wouldn't let this day pass without dressing up.  So happy that Mom has a lace blouse I can wear as I was on the verge of repeating the dress I wore before (not that it mattered to me to repeat but the dress was too revealing for an office event).  Paired it with a maxi skirt that I was dying to wear but would not fit before I lost a little bit of weight, and I was good to go!


The blouse was the perfect interpretation of modern Filipiniana
Love anything inspired by the 1800's

I had a blast in this outfit.  Not only did I get to spend time with my team in a very awesome place, but also because our service line won first place in the movie trailer contest!  Good job guys!  

Anyway, what do you think of my outfit?  I would like to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...