Friday, May 25, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 30 -- Tower High

Updating my blog again for another outfit post.  I've purchased a pair of wedges about two weeks ago in a night market in McKinley Hill.  I really had no intention of buying but I was instantly drawn to this pair!  These are just too adorable.  It was comfy to wear and walk in.  And the best thing about it: it costs only 400 pesos! 



As I always say, wala sa presyo ang ganda, nasa nagdadala yan. I mean, who would have thought that these just costs that much, right?  I saw a similar pair from a popular brand and it costs more than a thousand pesos.  Anyway, I must apologize that I forgot to take note of the name of the shop where I bought it.  They had so many good stuff to sell.

Here's what I paired it with.  Took photos inside the house because it was so hot out.  Hope you like it!


Blouse: bought from Hong Kong
Black Bandage Skirt: Witchery
Belt: Landmark
Bangles: Nothing But H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...