Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 31 -- Beach!

Just in time for the end of summer, my team and I had a team building activity in Batangas (promise to blog about this beautiful resort).  We had a lot of fun swimming and snorkeling, playing games, and bonding with each other.  It was a great time for us, especially because we are growing so fast in terms of number that I can't keep up with everyone.  It was time well spent and I'm looking forward for more activities soon :)

Anyway, here's what I wore on the morning of our return to Manila.  Please excuse my big tummy.  I had a very large breakfast prior to taking this picture courtesy of the buffet-style serving the resort offered.


Tank Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21

The cover up that I'm wearing is from Fashion Galore.  I really love it because it is so perfect for a day on the beach.  It is my second time buying from this online shop (see post here).  They are actually celebrating their anniversary this month so make sure to take advantage of their ongoing promo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...