Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 33 -- Weekend

I went out last weekend with my sister and her bf to chow down some chicken wings which I'll share with you in another post.  I was not able to bring my camera so I just had to take pictures using iPad (not the best tool to use for pictures).



I got this houndstooth print blouse from Forever 21.  It is actually made of sheer material so I wore a grey tank top underneath.  Can't go around commuting with a see-through top on.  Haha!  The shorts were from Forever 21 as well.

The real highlight of this outfit is my bag!  I'm totally in love with this satchel I bought, with a little bit of haggling, from a night market in Hong Kong.  When I saw it, I did not let it go!  Good thing I had my cute fishbone-strap wedges from VNC to go with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...