Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gotta Love: Solemate

We need to take care of our feet and once in a while. Just let it breathe by taking a break from wearing those sky high heels.  But I know we still do not want to sacrifice fashion for comfort.  The solution: ballet flats.

Plain or printed, cotton or leather, conventional and sometimes bendable, these babies are making a huge comeback.  There are a lot of online shops selling their own designs; the foldable ones are the most popular since these easily fit our handbags.  The biggest mall chain in the country, Shoe Mart (SM), came up with their own, and I believe they are very smart in marketing these items.  Here I introduce you to Solemate.  This is a brand of super cute, but super cheap ballet flats.  Each costs 299 pesos each, but when you buy two pairs, it only costs 399 pesos.  Genius right?

SM initially released plain colored ones and it was a huge hit.  Now they came up with new designs such as floral and denim and I just couldn't resist.  I needed to buy a pair (or four. hahaha!)


Look how adorable these are!  I especially like the denim with the yellow ribbon.  The color just pops!  I can imagine me wearing these with jeans or denim shorts.



And these floral prints makes you think of blooming fields.  It can be paired with a cute dress and instantly make you look very girly.



Check our SM Department Store for more prints.  You'll definitely go gaga over these affordable but fashionable footwear.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...