Monday, July 30, 2012

Dress Up 36 -- Shirt Dress

Not everyone has the resources to wear something different each day of the year.  That's why I love reading Laureen Uy's blog.  She is an expert on mixing and matching different clothing items to come up with one great outfit.  I decided to try my hand on it one time.  

I've always wanted to wear this Witchery dress but found it too fitting at the bottom part.  I tried to pair it with pants and viola! new outfit!  I loved how the dress looked like a very classy shirt that I can wear to the office or to any smart casual event.  I'm happy with the result and I can't wait to check out what other stuff I can mix.  Hope you guys like my outfit as well :)

Dress worn as shirt: Witchery
Pants: Kashieca
Shoes: Figlia


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...