Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nail Art: Chevron

Got excited when I saw this nail art tutorial over Youtube.  I said to myself, hey, I can do that.  All I needed was some clear tape and zigzag scissors and I was good to go!




But dear me, it was hard to do!  The tape kept rolling so it was hard to cut it up.  And I think I placed way to much polish on the tape so it was sticking out of my nail.  The tape kept snagging on my clothes and hair, so some of the design already fell out the next day.  I had to remove it after three days because it does not look good anymore.  Still, I had a fun time doing it.

Anyway, practice makes perfect!  I'll definitely try this again someday.  But for now, let me share with you the video tutorial for this nail art.  Hope you liked it and watch out for my next posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...