Monday, August 13, 2012

Yummy for the Tummy: Pancake House

My whole family went out to brunch one Sunday last month (I know, overdue post already).  I was craving for some comfort food so I suggested we eat at Pancake House.  Besides pancakes, this restaurant specializes in home-cooked style meals.


To start things off, we ordered soup and salad.  I was always a fan of their Warm Bacon Potato Salad.  Mom ordered Almondigas soup.

Almondigas Soup
Warm Bacon Potato Salad
It has been a long time since I last ate here so I was surprised to see new items on their menu.  They now have brown rice dishes for those who would like a healthier option.

Salmon Cakes with Brown Rice Tabbouleh
Spicy Chicken Fillet with Brown Rice Pilaf
They also offer fish and chips but I opted to get the Chicken and Veggie Casserole.  A warm, creamy, and cheesy treat for my tummy!

Chicken and Veggie Casserole
We also got some of their staple main courses like Fish Rolls and Classic Pan Chicken.  We also got Mashed Potato as an extra side dish.  We loved the potato so much that we got two orders :)

Fish Rolls with Garlic Mayo dip
Classic Pan Chicken
Mashed Potato with Gravy

Pancake House also offer a variety of fruit juice and shakes.  Mom got Carrot Shake.  It tasted weird.  Hahaha!  But then again, I really do not like uncooked carrots.  I liked the Calamansi juice better which was served with syrup as sweetener.

Carrot Shake and Calamansi Juice
Of course, no meal is complete without desserts!  We got their Luscious Lemon Pancake Tower and Banana Split.  They really have the best pancakes in town.  It was so moist and the lemon flavor gave it a sweet and sour kick.



I always ended up with a full belly whenever I eat at Pancake House and this day was no exception.  This is really the best place to eat with the whole family.

1 comment:

  1. i miss the pancake & spaghetti!! :D i wanna try the spicy chicken with brown rice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...