Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gotta Love: Primadonna

Most girls are already familiar with this brand because of their new and revamped styles for shoes.  It also helped that they have numerous online campaigns and got Anne Curtis as their endorser, her being seen on television everyday.  Other bloggers that I follow are swearing by this brand, given the new spunk that they give the usual pumps or sandals.

For months now, I haven't brought myself to buy one.  Not that I don't like it, but because most of their stuff are really good and I want to buy them all!!!  So when I promised my sister I'll buy her one for her birthday, I said, what the heck, I'll get one for myself as well.  So lucky that they have a promo where you get the second pair at 30% off!

After trying on a lot of styles, we decided to get these ones.  The first one is what my sister got.  She was actually looking wedges.  This one gave the same vibe but the chunky heel made all the difference.




What I got was from their newest collection.  I'm all about color and style.  Yung mga tipong mahirap ternohan.  Hehehe.




Can't wait to actually wear them on Saturday! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...