Monday, September 3, 2012

Dress Up 40 -- Opera

Last Saturday, me and my sister, together with our cousins, went to CCP to watch The Phantom of the Opera.  We have been planning this for months now and was overly excited as the date drew near.  It was my first time to watch a musical and I really didn't know what people these days would wear to such event.  I want to wear something dressy but not too casual.  My sister suggested to wear shorts with a more formal blouse.  Thank God I found this shorts from Kamiseta just in time! 



Blouse: Witchery
Shorts: Kamiseta
Shoes: Primadonna
I loved how my Primadonna pumps spiced up my outfit (click the link for a close up look of my shoes).  Hooray for high heels!

Anyway, I was not the only one feeling so pretty that day.  Here are some pictures of the girls I was with.







More of our Phantom experience on my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...