Monday, September 24, 2012

Fashion Spotlight: Temperley London Spring RTW 2013

What I like about RTW is how a designer can translate his or her inspiration into everyday clothing.  We all know they can go gaga with couture, can even defend themselves as just being creative, but designing for RTW is a big task at hand.  One has to make clothes that appeal to the masses without sacrificing their own brand.  I think that was what made me gravitate toward this collection.

The collection is full of simple clothes that I can take inspiration from.  Simple, yes, but not ordinary.  Dominant colors were red and blue.  Different cuts and prints playing to make a statement.  See pictures below to understand what I mean.  Pictures taken from Style.com.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...