Friday, September 7, 2012

Nail Art: Effie

I'm rediscovering this world of nail art and enjoying the creativeness of people around the world.  From one of the videos that I follow comes this pretty nail art inspired by Effie Trinket from the movie Hunger Games.  I super loved both the movie and book (see my posts here and here) so no thinking twice, I tried this one as well.

This is fairly easy to do.  All you need are two nail polishes, one gold and one solid, and a make up sponge.  Yes, you read it right.  See how creative people are?  Never thought that a make up sponge can help you create awesome designs.

Anyway, enough blabbing.  Here is the video that I followed to create this beautiful design.


Here are my finished nails.  I used OPI in Koala Bear-y for the base and Etude House's nail polish for the gold one.  To add a bit of glitter, I used Face Shop.





Super loved this nail art design.  Will definitely do this again :)  Keep posted for more nail art designs soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...