Friday, April 6, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 24 -- Hunger Games

I was debating with myself if I was to place this as an outfit post.  I was not really dolled up when I had my photo taken but I really like to share with you guys our amazing shirts.

Being a fan that I am of the book, I was so looking forward to watch the movie The Hunger Games (my blog entry here).  Any keepsake related to this is a must have.  That's where these shirts come in.  My sister bumped into this site called Dream a Little More some time ago when the last installment of the Harry Potter movie was about to come out.  We ordered our Potterhead tshirts from them.

Sorry for the low quality of the photo.  Taken with camera phone.
And so we were both excited when they released The Games collection.  We immediately ordered the shirts, just in time for the movie.





The shirts are so cute and costs only 350 pesos each.  They have a lot of designs to choose from.  You can also choose which cut you want, in the case we had scoop neck, for an additional price.  They do both local and international shipping and are very accommodating with your requests.  Check out their website for pictures of the other designs and collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...