Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 26 -- Red Metal

I think my outfit is too dressy for summer but I just love this dress!  I like how it is zippered all the way to the top which makes dressing up so much easier because you wear it like a jacket.  One zip and you're good to go!



Dress: Witchery
Love these metal-themed bangles.  It goes well with the color and the zipper of the dress.  It's also easy to wear and are light on the wrist.  Almost like you are not wearing any accessory at all.






The real highlight for me though is my new lip cream I bought from Digital Traincase.  I decided to go bold with my lip color and tried on NYX Xtreame Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam. Just one dip in the tube and it covers my entire lips and almost lasted the whole day.  I love the richness of the color and how it went well with my entire outfit.  Felt like a subtle rocker kind of girl :)


The thing with this kind of color is that it can be quite challenging to apply.  Need to have steady hands to color the lips perfectly.  I think I still need to practice.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...