Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 23 -- Alone and Rain

I have mentioned in my previous dress up entry that I was taking my own pictures with the help of my trusted tripod.  Here's another one of those moments. 

I instantly fell in love with this trousers when I saw them on display at H&M.  And it costs less than 900 pesos.  I should have gotten more in different colors :P

Colored Pants: H&M


At first, I was worried that I won't have anything to pair it with.  But the color (my sister calls it "honeysuckle") was speaking to me that I just had to buy it.  Can't complain about the fit too.  When I got back home, I found these black and white printed top that I bought some time ago and voila, outfit for the day!

Cherry-printed blouse: St. Francis Square
I like how the pants are sort of "cropped".  It gives a casual vibe to a somehow formal outfit.  I paired it with ballet flats and lots of bangles.


Ballet flats: Janeo

But, just my luck that day, it rained hard!!! My shoes got so wet that I had to buy a pair of slippers.  Then when I went out of the mall, the sun was out and shining brightly.  Grrr for weather change.  Need suggestion on what is the best foot wear during the rainy season so that I can prepare early on.  Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...