Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 27 -- Charlie

*Before I proceed with this post, I would like to explain the location of my pictures, just so my readers won't be offended in any way.  I was in Loyola Memorial Park that day with my family, visiting my great grandma's grave for her 10th death anniversary.

I was in search for the perfect cropped jacket last weekend, when I stumbled upon this shop called Charlie.  Curiosity struck me so I went inside and found that they have so many good stuff inside.  They have cropped tops, sheer blouses, colored pants, bags, and accessories, all up to date with the latest trends.  They have clothes for men as well.  The best deal of all: it's cheap!  Check out this shirt that I bought for only 400 pesos.

Shirt: Charlie
Shorts: Forever 21


Sunglasses: Fly Wear
Earrings: Forever 21
Thanks Mommy Joy for my awesome necklace! 
Loafers: Australian
I love shirts of this size and style.  It's very comfortable to wear and it goes well with shorts or pants.  I won't even have to think about how I look; pulling your hair back in a ponytail or low bun will do the trick (since it so hot now).

They only have four branches currently (SM San Lazaro, SM Fairview, Robinson's Ermita, so sorry I forgot the other one).  The also have a website shopcharlie.com but it is still under the works.  Check out their shop soon!

PS: I still haven't found the jacket I was looking for.  I'm excited to hunt for it again.  Who knows, I just might stumble into another great find :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...