Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dress Up 44 -- Cotton On

I don't know about you but I was a bit disappointed when I first visited the Cotton On branch in Megamall.  It was a bit small, with only a few items to choose from.  MOA is so far away from where I live and I don't want to travel that far just to check out what they have, not really sure if I will be able to buy something I would like even though I've heard so many good reviews.

But the Vivo City branch in Singapore rejuvenated me.  I literally went gaga over the wide selection of clothes, shoes, and accessories that they have.  I think I stayed a little over an hour and spent most of my budget there.  Hahaha!  I particularly went crazy over this dress that I bought.  I loved how it fit me and let me tell you, that is hard to find with my size.  I loved the dress so much that I actually bought it in two colors.  Weeee!



Since the dress is black, I can pair it with anything.  I decided to match it with some cute green ballet flats, just to break the monotony of the color.  I also added a simple green belt to cinch my waist a bit and give me more shape. 


I looked cute in this outfit, don't you think? :)  Next time, I'll play it up to look more classy and sophisticated.

And so with this new excitement that I experienced, I think I just might find the energy to go to MOA and check other fab finds.  Anybody like to come with me for a shopping day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...