Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fashion Spotlight: Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2012

The collection came out a few weeks ago and I totally forgot to blog about this (memory gap :P).  Anyway,  I am so proud as a Pinay of Monique and what she has achieved.  First making her way as a designer of wedding gowns, her creations are now being sought after by big names in Hollywood for their red carpet events.  

For her pre-fall collection, most of it have blue as the dominant color.  Other highlights included black and cream.  I love how she was able to combine these colors.  I like how her daytime looks can inspire women to dress up more for office.  What did catch my attention were her formal looks. 

Here are my favorites (picture taken from Style.com application)




I absolutely love how the colors blend into each other

Who would have known that blue and cream works together?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...