Monday, January 23, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 12 -- Buffet

Boyfriend and I planned to eat at our number one buffet place last Saturday.  We've only eaten there twice and it immediately became a favorite the first time.  

What you wear at a buffet is crucial.  HAHAHA!  You need to have enough space for your tummy to breathe after all the eating you are about to do.  

So here's what I wore that day.  Funny thing though is that, I was wearing the same thing when we ate there last year.  Favorite food goes with favorite clothing :)

Blouse: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Australian
I've worn these shorts lots of times already.  It's my favorite because it makes my legs look longer.  The blouse is a bit see through so I wore a cream tank top underneath.

Longchamp Le Pliage in Bilberry
Sorry for the blurred picture.  I moved while the picture was taken.

As for my accessories, I wore some vintage looking necklace, bracelet, and ring.  

PS: See how bloated my tummy was?  I ate a lot during lunch and I was not able to hide it.  Hahaha!  Promise to blog about this awesome place soon.

Ring and Necklace: from bazaars
Bracelet: gift from cousin


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...