Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 10 -- Saturdate

After a week of endless meetings, getting sick, dentist appointment, and having my molar taken out, I am so glad for weekend to come because it was finally a time for me to relax.  And what better way to kick it off than by having lunch with BF <3

Dress: Just G
I love the sleeve detail of the dress.  It can be unfolded if you prefer it to be longer.
Thanks sis for letting me "borrow" your earrings :P
UK-inspired earrings: Forever 21
Boots: Celine
Kept my make up simple with just powder, blush, and mascara.  I added a hint of color with lipstick even though bf is not a fan of me wearing one.  Hahaha!  
NYX Round Lipstick in Spell Bound available at DigitalTraincase
What better way to end the day by bonding over coffee while trying to get the highest score at Tilt to Live =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...