Monday, January 9, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 8 -- Pink

I'm feeling such a girl in this outfit.  Felt like 16 again even though that was 10 years ago.  But as the saying goes, age is just a number.  Don't bother counting.

Tank Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Australian


I bought the necklace from Simple Joys in Megamall.  It's a bird inside a cage. I've had this for about 3 years now.  Bought the bangles from a bazaar.


My ring symbolizes my love for photography.  I promise to be a better one this year (filingerang photographer. nyahahaha!).  I've given the same ring to two of my besties as well.  Miss you girls!  You know who you are :)

Here are some of the photos I've taken for my 52 project which I sadly failed to complete.  I haven't even reached half.  Hahaha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...