Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 19 -- Disney

I went to Hong Kong Disneyland recently and it was my first time to go there.  I was so excited!  Like a dream come true!

My happy Disney face :)
Of course, I took this as an opportunity to dress up.  HK is such a fashion heaven!  Layers, boots, stockings, you name it.  Everybody wears it.  Hope I get to go back there someday (just to dress up. HAHAHA!).  Anyway, here is the outfit I wore for a jam-packed day of feeling like a kid again.


Mullet Top: Witchery
Shorts: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Celine


Just a piece of advise, be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes when you go here.  Be prepared for a full day of walking and standing in line.  Good thing my shoes did a good job :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...