Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yummy for the Tummy: Starbucks Coffee's French Toast

So excited to have my favorite Starbucks snack back!  I was bummed that it was not part of the regular menu and was only available for several months last year.  Imagine my surprise when I saw it again on the counter display.  Yey!

I'm a lover of good bread and this suits my taste just fine.  I love how the bread is moist and sweet with the crust a bit crunchy with caramelized sugar.  By the way, it is served with the best maple syrup I have ever tried.


It increased in price though.  From what I remember, it costs 85 pesos last year. Now it's at 95 for two pieces.  Bf said the bread got bigger but I think the price increase is also because they changed the type of bread.  They now used wheat bread (not sure if this is the right term for that, but the bread has seeds in it).  Nonetheless, I still love it.  And it goes perfectly with my new favorite drink, Raspberry Black Currant Blended Juice, and with bf's Coffee Jelly.  It makes my mouth water just by writing about it.



Go ahead, try one for yourself now! :)

1 comment:

  1. good and filling! i dont use the maple syrup anymore coz it becomes too sweet :) I prefer the Fruit & Nut loaf which they phased out...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...