Monday, March 19, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 18 -- Ruffles

Summer is now in full swing!  And this is one of those times that I hate being in mid-shift.  I have to leave at noon where the sun is blasting away all its heat on me.  And so I have to look for clothes that would keep me cool even just for a little bit.

PS: Ack! Double chin! :P


That's where this outfit comes in.  I really like the neon pink color of my blouse (so summery!).  And the ruffle details make it extra girly :)  It being sleeveless is plus points too.  I paired it with gray colored jeans from Kashieca.  

I was supposed to wear heels only for the picture but I ended up wearing it the whole day.  The kikay in me can't resist!

Blouse: Witchery
Matched my uber sweet blouse with a girly lipstick.  I used NYX Round Lipstick in Blush.  I also paired it with my favorite earrings from Parfois.


What's your summer outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...