Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gotta Love: Dress Up 20 -- City of Dreams

Welcome to Macau!  This place was part of our amazing Hong Kong trip (promise to blog about it soon).  

I was prepared to dress for the cool weather that day, but alas, the sun was shining brightly all day long.  Good thing I was wearing sleeveless shirt which was already featured in my blog in this post.  Same with my skirt which I already wore with this outfit.  No need to buy new clothes.  Mixing and matching will do the trick.


Blouse: Witchery
There was a bit of wind that day even though the heat of the sun was beating down on us.  This was my wind-in-the-hair moment :P
Skirt: Forever 21
Stockings: SM Department Store

Ballet flats: Janeo
We went inside The Venetian (which was cooler than outside) and I had the opportunity to wear my lovely trench coat which was a gift from bf.  Weeee!


And oh, my outfit matched Heidi Klum's wings!  Hahaha!  I got to be an Angel even for just one minute.  A dream come true in the city of dreams! :)



1 comment:

  1. wow!! ang ganda! at least you got to be a Victoria's Angel!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...